What's going on lately?
We are working towards a new grid that is as close to 100% legal and sustainable content as possible. Not easy. :)
We are a grid of creators, with great people doing cool stuff. We are focusing on keeping things stable and safe for our peeps, not accepting new residents at this time.
Positive, life-affirming, joy-sparking projects that we are quietly working on:
- Development of Nani's OpenSim branch. Recent additions have been standard animesh support. And also a WAY better solution for Bakes-on-Mesh.
- A great hypergrid-enabled freebie market
that delivers to your home grid, stocked with AWESOME stuff created here, by our amazing, super smart and sexy residents!
- Slow and steady progress clearing content for use here, by contacting the original creators.
- Home-made replacements for the few instances when we are told NO.
- Development of Ruth, Roth and LuvMyBod avatars, accessories and clothing.
- A top-secret webGL platform, to eventually evolve into (OpenSim is like Commodore64 old at this point!)
- We are busy, busy bees. Wayyy too much more going on to list...
We're not competing with anyone. We don't need to be the most popular. This place isn't for everyone, or fits the mold you think we should be in.
All the big-shots, and "stellar-example" grids are failing pretty spectactularly these days.
We're standing our ground. Doing our thing, our way... Go find your happy place. ;)